Silicone Liners Square 8.5 Inches 2 Pcs, for 4 to 6 Qt Air Fryer Baskets, Non-stick Food-grade Reusable Silicone Pot Baking Tray
- 【Easy to Use】This silicone liner is really a game changer for air fryers. After preheating, simply place a silicone liner and food in order. When cooking is done, pull the food out of air fryer basket with handles（Let it cool before you remove it or use a pot holder because it does get hot）. No more scrubbing the grate for baked-on food bits and easy cleanup.
- 【Food Grade&Dishwasher Safe】The silicone pot is made of durable food-grade silicone with built-in handles, oven safe and heat resistant up to 428 Fahrenheit. It helps with clean up and dishwasher safe! No sticky mess to the air fryer pan. No impact on food flavor or air circulation, no worries.
- 【For 4 to 6 Qt Air Fryers】Make sure how large your air fryer is and choose the exact size of liner. This square silicone liner is 7 inches long and wide at the bottom and fits baskets for 4- to 6-quart air fryers. And it even works well in oven, microwave, steamer, roaster, to name it.
- 【Do it with Caution】Do not place silicone liner inside the air fryer basket during preheating as the heating element may cause smoke. Leave the air fryer empty with no liner inside while preheating. One more thing, it does get hot while cooking so be careful getting it out of air fryer, or you use oven mitts or tongs to lift out.
- 【Save Time and Money】The reusable silicone liner is a must that saves you so much time and money on cleanup. No more having to scrape baked-on food off air fryer basket and saves the coating in the basket after baking, roasting, cooking, or any serving food occasions.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!